In support of the health and well-being of the CWU community, the capacity of the study rooms have been lowered. Library hours are subject to last minute change depending on CWU administration's directives and Kittitas County's reopening phase.
- Face coverings are required at all times in Brooks Library, including reservable study rooms.
- Study rooms may be reserved by current CWU students, faculty, and staff with their CWU email address.
- Reservations may be made for up to two hours at a time up to two weeks in advance. Limit one reservation per day using the same CWU email address.
- All study rooms (excluding 155C) require a room key, which can be checked out at the first floor service desk with a CWU Connection Card.
- Whiteboard markers, wireless keyboards & mice, and SMART Board pens are also available for checkout at the first floor service desk with a CWU Connection Card.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding